It’s that time of year again! Time to start counting down until you lift the anchor for boating season to begin!!! What better way to start your countdown than at the Progressive® Insurance St. Louis Boat & Sportshow® !
Keep reading for a chance to win a family 4 pack to attend the show for free!!!
Many people that hear about this event think that it may be only about boats, that is far from the truth! Bring down the entire family and spend a day or two or three exploring all that the boat and sportshow has to offer! Play on the pirate ship, teach your kids some awesome fishing skills, indoor kayaking, and so much more. There will be plenty to keep those little eyes excited! Big engines, fast boats, and even get yourself a selfie with one of those yachts that you’ll own one day.
- New! Career Day, Friday, Jan. 31, where students and job seekers can get career advice and hear about job openings from marine business professionals.
- New! The Discover Boating Experience – The Hub for Boaters, featuring hands-on learning, dynamic demos, interactive activities and entertaining speakers to help educate and inspire boaters and dreamers alike. Enjoy short, powerful talks that will inspire your on-water and outdoor adventures at the main stage, and visit the Hub stations to take part in workshops, get one-on-one advice, see what’s new and more.
- New! The Show Me Stage, where attendees can learn from fishing experts during free daily seminars and watch fishing and casting demonstrations.
- Back by Popular Demand! Paddle Sports Pool, where attendees can get their feet wet checking out demos and testing a new Hobie or Jackson kayak. Seminars and open paddle times will be posted on-site.
- The Hawg Trough, a 5,000-gallon, fully stocked fishing demo tank with seminars from pro anglers – a chance to see firsthand how fish react to various rods and bait.
- Kids Archery Range, presented by The National Wild Turkey Foundation and St. Louis Longbeards, where kids can learn about outdoor safety and practice their archery and marksmanship skills at an archery range and BB gun range.
- Upper Limits Rock Wall, where adventurous climbers can try their hand at an indoor climbing wall suited for all experience levels.
- Pirate Island, where kids can climb aboard a pirate ship, sing pirate sea shanties, and skirmish with swords with Captain Tim and his crew of pirate scallywags for a “high seas adventure.”
- Willow Creek Trout Pond, where little ones can practice their angling skills for free and reel in live trout.
So grab the family and come on down and see what all the Progressive® Insurance St. Louis Boat & Sportshow® has for your family.
And just because I love hooking up my readers with awesome deals use the code BOATGO9 to buy one get one ticket!!!
Last but not least, how about a family 4 pack of free tickets to the show for one lucky reader!?!?!? Share this post and comment below for a chance to win! I will randomly select a winner Sunday evening (1/26/20)! Once selected you will be contacted with all the info needed to get into the show!
Use the hashtag #STLBoatShow on social media, and feel free to tag @stlboatshow!
- Thursday, Jan. 30, 2-9 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 31, Noon-9 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 1, 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 2, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Show Location: America’s Center & The Dome, 701 Convention Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63101
Tickets: Tickets are $12 for adults, and children under 12 are free.
One thought to “2020 Progressive Insurance St. Louis Boat & Sportshow!”
Sounds great. Would love to attend?
Comments are closed.